Tuesday 1 May 2018

Action Man Bookends!

One of the local shops, which sells mainly trinkets, is closing down. It is very sad, as it always is when a local shop is closing down, especially since this one has been here for at least eleven years. It was here when we moved to this town. That said, one can find true bargains in closing sales. Such as these Action Man bookends. You know I have been obsessed about the action figures which are to me the epitome of British boyhood games. I have been unable to find any action figure to buy, but at least I am now the proud owner of two bookends, which feature one rifleman and one grenadier respectively. It cost me £5, a true bargain I tell you. And now my bookshelves will look far more virile with a dash of British military class. Let me speak bluntly: these bookends are absolutely cool.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yes, very butch indeed.