Thursday 8 March 2018

Tea for Easter

You will forgive me if I blog again about teas. I do it often these days. Easter is on its way and that means businesses are getting their Easter themed stuff to sell. This is the case for David's Tea: they have a new Easter Collection. Among the accessories this year there is a cool design of rabbits. I always prefer their autumn collection, which for me is always so perfect for both the season and the teas, but I have to say, these mugs are very, very cute and I would happily add one extra mug to my collection. I think I could even convince my wife. Even though she does not like tea, she often likes the designs from David's Tea and sometimes even uses the mugs for her coffees. As for Wolfie, he adores the mugs we already have and love rabbits. But sadly, I am a bit far away to make a purchase.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I've recently become a devotee of "Symphony Blend" by Murchies of Victoria. It's a blend of black and green teas "with prominent Darjeeling-muscatel notes." Can't get it in Edmonton so just ordered some from their website.

Magic Love Crow said...

I love tea so much! I am a tea drinker! This Easter collection is fun!!