Monday 30 January 2017

Binge reading

I tend to buy books faster that I can read them, like many avid readers. However, back in the old days, when I was a young man, I used to have enough free time and no distractions to be able to read a lot, enough to actually exhaust the content of my bookshelves and need to rush to the nearest bookshop or public library and buy some more. Back in the days, the nearest were not so near, so it meant I had to walk a good deal. I am over all still an avid reader, but recently I have been reading at a snail's pace. It takes me a bit more than a month to read an average length novel. And I don't even read extra books like I used to. This needs to change, so I decided that it is time to binge read. Some people binge watch TV series and movie franchises, I will do like the good old days (very old days) and do some serious binge reading. And will report about it on Vraie Fiction. If I find the time.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Yeah, been there, done that, lived through it. That's the problem with being a goddamn responsible adult with a full-time job and a family/relationship. No time to read!