Friday 20 January 2017

A filthy joke to cheer you up

I know some of you must be feeling down about today. So I thought I would share a joke that might cheer you up. At work, near the end of the day, one of my colleagues said that the preacher who talked during Donald Trump's inauguration ceremony said that the rain falling was God's action, a manifestation of the Almighty blessing the new administration, or some such thing. I then said: "Well, I am no theologian, but surely not unless it's golden rain."

And that's it. I have no idea of how accurate the words were, or indeed if the rumor about Trump's ahem, particular tastes are true, but nevertheless, this filthy joke deserves to be a great unknown line. And I have no remorse whatsoever. The new POTUS is a very, very little man and deserves any filth we can throw at him.

7 comments:

lynney62 said...

Sad that you are filled with such ugliness and hatred that you can't appreciate a momentous day in America's great Republic of freedom. If you dislike the historical ceremonies of America so much...why are you living in this country? Wouldn't you be happier in some other country such as Venezuala or France?

PJ said...

C'est merveilleux à quel point les trolls ne se rendent pas compte de leur ignorance. T'as jamais mis les pieds aux États...

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i completely agree with you. the tweeting twit is a troll.

Guillaume said...

@lynney62-I have never read on my blog, even from other trolls, a comment as stupid and ignorant as yours. For your information I don't live in the US but that is a country that I love and admire. And unlike you I would never ever confuse the country from its government or its most unsavoury citizens or leaders.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hahahahahaha, funny! both your post and the troll.

Debra She Who Seeks said...

And I see the troll's profile is "hidden," of course. Nothing like having the courage of your convictions, eh?

Magic Love Crow said...

LOL! Very funny!
(Bye Bye troll!!)