Thursday 1 December 2016

Christmas is coming...

I don't want to state the obvious, but today is the first day of Advent, so Christmas is officially on its way. It means that this blog will be very centered about the season for the weeks to come. You can see here to accompany this post the family Christmas tree from 2014. Not the one we have here, but the one in my parents' home. I will sorely miss it this year, not only its majestic look but its lovely smell. But there are nevertheless a lot of things to look forward too, as it is the first Christmas I will spend as a daddy. I will blog about this of course and will also do s few special posts about movies and books. So watch this space.

3 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

what a glorious tree!

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Oh yes, you tinsel MANIACS!

Ms Misantropia said...

Beautiful tree! But yes, this year I am going smaller and cheaper too.