Saturday 24 December 2016

A Hammy Christmas?

I received two personal Christmas cards from the Ticklers, one from each. They had made them the day the broke school and they were hyped from sugar, and because they had learned that I hated ham (my wife had told them I think) they decided to wish me... a Hammy Christmas. Their cards were full of "Jingle ham, jingle ham", "Have a Christmas full of ham", "Have a hamazing Christmas", and so on. The "hamazing Christmas" was so funny I think it deserves to be a great unknown line. Oh and they placed an old slice of bacon in one of the cards as they did not have ham. Moral of the story: the girls are so thoughtful.

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

LOL! So funny!! Hammy Christmas :)

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Hilarious! Especially the bacon in the card, lol.