Tuesday 4 October 2016

The hour of the Hobgoblin

This is tonight's countdown to Halloween post. I have not been drinking alcohol since I am a father, but as Halloween is approaching I know which beer I will most likely drink first: Hobgoblin from Wychwood Brewery, the officious beer of Halloween and one of
my favourite real ales. Available all year round, but you enjoy it far more when Halloween is coming. I have the traditional ruby coloured one of course. They also make special labels when Halloween is near. And then, when the season is gone, you can still find some bottles with the Jack O'Lantern and it soothes your Halloween blues. I took this picture in February in the local M&S for instance. But next time I drink it, it will be in anticipation. This is the hour of the Hobgoblin.

2 comments:

Magic Love Crow said...

So cool! I love the label!

Ms Misantropia said...

Oh yeas please - Hobgoblin and Capn' Morgan's :) I was recently in front of the alcohol isle in one of your shops and I loved it. Nothing like our boring Systembolaget.