Monday 26 September 2016

Back to work...

Today I was back to work after my paternity leave. It was not as bad as I thought it would be when it comes to workload, but it was very difficult to leave Veggie Carrie and the little wolf this morning. And the day was long. That said, my colleagues welcomed me back with enthusiasm and such kindness. They all congratulated me and all seemed so enthusiastic about our new baby, especially the women. Oh and they gave me a voucher from Mothercare as a welcome back gift. So even though I am back at the Pit of Hell, being a new daddy allows me to alleviate to the downsides of working when you miss your new family.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

It will be just that much MORE exciting to go home to them every evening.

Rustic Pumpkin said...

I haven't been online much lately, so Congratulations on the safe and happy arrival of the little wolf!