Tuesday 6 September 2016

Autumn chronicles

I thought I would blog a bit about the progress of the season in the next coming weeks, from time to time. This painting is from artist Ray Styles. It is titled "Across the Common, Autumn". Well, autumn is not as colourful as it is on this painting, but it has timidly started to look like the season should. I mean that the trees have started changing colours and we even have dead leaves on the ground, albeit this might have been due to the dry weather. As for the temperature, it is not always autumnal, but we did have cooler days. It is not as ideal as the same time last year, when we had borderline a perfect early start of the season, nevertheless, I have seen far worse. Soon, I hope, I can show pictures of woodlands rather than paintings.

No comments: