Wednesday 20 July 2016

Krav Magadrama

Quick post about tonight's training session of Krav Maga. It was really enjoyable, as it always is, but tonight, maybe because we will have a break soon due to holidays, people were particularly enthusiastic. You could feel the energy and the spirit. But anyway, I was used briefly as a guinea pig by our instructor to demonstrate scissor chokes. When he put his arm around my neck, I started doing gurgling/choking sound, which made people laugh. He asked why I was doing this and I said: "To create a dramatic effect, I wanted to put my acting experience to good use." Which I think deserves to be a new great unknown line. Anyway, it may sound silly, but I do like to roleplay in training a bit sometimes, it adds to the fun and also creates some kind of real-life feel to it. So I do Krav Maga and sometimes Krav Magadrama. Sorry for the bad pun.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Well acted and well punned!