Tuesday 7 June 2016

A train in the storm

I took this picture at the National Railway Museum in York, my favourite museum in the world. I don't know if it is the ideal picture for my post, but it is about trains... Anyway, wthey are forecasting thunder storms tomorrow. I love storms, in almost any circumstances and I cannot wait to see and feel a storm. I hope we will have some huge ones. The last storm I truly remember was the one we went through in the train going to... York. Which was the topic of this post. When you are dry and comfortably installed in a spacious train, storms are magnificent spectacles. It was less enjoyable to find our accommodation once arrived at York station and the rain was still pouring down, but all the same the train in the storm was pure bliss. And I surprise myself hoping to be in the train should a storm start tomorrow.

No comments: