Sunday 15 May 2016

Sunday's procrastination

Sunday is a time for melancholy for me, as the weekend ends. I have often blogged about the Sunday feeling. So I try as much as possible to keep myself and thus my mind active, or rather to keep myself active and my mind braindead, by doing house chores. I spend a good part of Sunday cleaning and tidying. It is my usual objective, anyway. Because Sunday is not so much the day of house chores as the day of procrastination: I avoid doing house chores as much as possible because in the end, it does nothing to my melancholy. The Sunday feeling remains. I guess my procrastination is a symptom of it. Am I the only one feeling this on Sunday? I am unwilling to perform boring, simple tasks.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

you need to work on getting over this. it's giving you a one day weekend!!!