Friday 11 December 2015

The introvert in a nutshell

My younger and youngest brother found this article about The Life of an Introvert, described in seventeen graphics and he shared it on Facebook. And I find it brilliant although at the same time a little bit scary. Because it fits me like a glove. Then again it is a rather positive portrait of introverts. So I decided to share it here, as a bit of a surprisingly accurate psychological portrait. You might also recognize yourself in it. So know that you are not alone.

5 comments:

Mantan Calaveras said...

I don't even have the energy to be an introvert anymore. All I am is tired.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i think i am an extrovert.

Anonymous said...

I have been told I am many times,
I know I am,, lol, for sure, dead on,,, oh well, I have accepted it, long ago,, we are what we are,,

Debra She Who Seeks said...

I am an introvert's introvert.

Cynthia said...

Hihi, c'est plutôt vrai ... j'adore quand on est invité à manger et que nos hôtes ont un animal :)