Monday 13 April 2015

A Game of Chairs

Since the fifth season of Game of Thrones has started and I eagerly watched it tonight, I thought about uploading here the parody from Sesame Street. It is very funny, surprisingly very accurate, but also more surprisingly (given that it is a children's program) makes not so subtle allusions to very grim and bloody events of the show. It can be enjoyed for people who never watched the show or read the books, but it is even funnier for the initiate, because of these allusions. I often find children's educational programs as stupid as they are unfunny for adults. Not this one, at least not this time.

2 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i really need to start watching game of thrones. i hear about it so much and it's the type of thing i would like so i am not sure why i have waited so long.

Anonymous said...

I haven't watched this yet but I think I will like it,,