Monday 1 September 2014

Bring on September!

For once, I am glad it is Monday! No, not because it is Labor Day, as I live in a country that does not have Labor Day this time of year. You can read my thoughts on Labor Day in this post from last year, or from this one I wrote in French earlier on. I am glad it is Monday, or rather I do not mind it today, as it is the first day of September. And for me, September means autumn. My favourite season starts on the first of September, not the 21st or 22nd or whatever. And the signs are already here. More so then when I blogged about them two weeks ago. The leaves especially, that are taking more and more their fiery colours. So bring on September.

4 comments:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i am right there with you!!!

suzanne said...

I feel the same way. No changing leaves yet though. Still waiting for the humid weather to end. :/

Ms Misantropia said...

Yes please, bring on autumn.

Guillaume said...

I am glad I am not the only one who loves seasonal changes.