Monday 24 December 2012

A Christmas great unknown line

I have not written a great unknown line in ages (well, 10 days). My little brother gave me this one yesterday. He was showing the family's nativity scene to one of his friends. He explained to him in a single line how a family of unbelievers could have a nativity scene: "We are religatheists." It is pronounced "relidjaytheist", if you are wondering. A new word, which is not exactly synonymous with cultural Catholic or cultural Christian.ANyway, it is a good answer as any to the presence of the nativity scene here.

3 comments:

Leigh Russell said...

Sending you Seasons Greetings and wishing you a happy, healthy and successful 2013

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Enjoy your nativity scene! My Rare One and I are going to a Catholic Christmas Eve mass tonight to hear a friend sing in the choir. We're hoping not to be struck by lightning as we enter the church, LOL!

Anonymous said...

We take what we need to make sense of it all..the human experience I mean. Seems your brother has done just that:-) Happy and blessed Christmas to you all xxxx