Saturday 27 October 2012

Jack O'Lantern

This is the second of the Jack O'Lantern I carved tonight. I decided to carve them earlier this year, as this is the last weekend before Halloween. I can enjoy the two lanterns for longer. You can see the first one here. I prefer the second one, as it is scarier. The first one looks like a younger, dumber brother. This Jack is pure malevolence.

So this is a quick catch up, countdown to Halloween post. I have more things coming up until the 31st. I was thinking about blogging a story set in Scholomance, but I struggled with it too much. I have something else in mind now, I think the ideas will flow smoothly. It is another story about Jack O'Lantern. I did my own take on the legend last year (you can read it here and here) and I have been wanting to write more about Jack. So I hope to give you my own spooky tale for Halloween. Until then, you have this picture.

No comments: