Sunday 30 September 2012

I am now a Cryptkeeper

We are the last day of September, which means that tomorrow is the official countdown for Halloween. For me, it officiously started with Autumn, which officiously started with September. That said, tomorrow is the official countdown and, since I am already in the spirit of the season and it is showing on Vraie Fiction, I have decided to participate to an official countdown to Halloween/Hallowen marathon in the blogging community of like minded spirits (no pun intended). So via Countdown to Halloween I am now a Cryptkeeper. I will probably not post on a daily basis, but the posts will be very often Halloween/seasonal related. Unusual for me in October, I know. I hope you enjoy the logo I chose. For my first participation I thought I had to have a Jack O'Lantern.

4 comments:

suzanne said...

Welcome to the club! Looking forward to your posts, whether frequent or not. :O)

Anonymous said...

Happy Halloween count down:-)

The Gill-Man said...

Love the logo!

Guillaume said...

Thank you all.