Wednesday 1 February 2012

Versatile Blog Award

I have been tagged and received a Blog Award from Tao Owl here. So first I wish to thank Tao.Owl for thinking about me and be generous enough to think that 1)there are 7 interesting random facts about me worthy of knowing and 2)I know 15 bloggers to send this award to.

Below are the rules of the award:

1.) Thank the person that nominated you, and give a shout out on your blog to them with a link to theirs.
2.) Share 7 random facts about yourself.
3.) Send the blog award to 15 other bloggers who's blog you love and appreciate, and let them know they won the award.


Let's get started with the seven random facts about me:

1)For some unknown reason, I have some ginger hair in my beard.

2)I prefer to wear black coats. My Kanuk coat is black, my summer coat is black and so is my Berghaus. My Liverpool coat to and my old Timberland one. I had coats of other colours, but I prefer black and find them more comfortable.

3)Talking about clothes, I always wear the same set of clothes when I travel.Well, two sets really, one for warm/hot weather and one for cold one.

4)I prefer to play the Colonel Mustard at Clue/Cluedo.In fact I prefer to use yellow pieces in board games.

5)As a child with my brothers, I used to "extend" some board games, such as Cluedo and Scotland Yard, into make belief. "live action" games. We improvised murder parties too.

6)I have an accent from Saguenay, which is very distinctive, even among Quebeckers It may not sound like much, but after years away and abroad, it feels great when someone tells me. A friend told me last Monday, just after I said a few words.

7)I am naturally a shy person, which I compensate by opening my mouth a bit too often and too loudly for my own good sometimes.

So now here are the 15 (fifteen!) bloggers/blogs I give this award to:

1)Gwen Buchanan

2)Mozart's Girl

3)Wendy the (Very Good) Witch

4)The Gill-Man

5)The Frog Queen

6)Halloween Spirit

7)Voodoo Ghoul

8)Loulou

9)Cynthia 

10)Estelle

11)Prof Solitaire

12)October Farm

13)PJ

14)Devadar

15)Jazz

I cannot wait to read about your seven random facts. Especially since I swept tears and blood to write this post.

8 comments:

PJ said...

15 personnes? Câllice, ils veulent une méchante croissance exponentielle. Je peux répondre avec 7 faits aléatoires, mais je ne lis pas assez de bloyes pour continuer la chaîne, ou, en fait, la pyramide.

Gwen Buchanan said...

Thank you Guillaume, for thinking of me..that was sweet...

...funny isn't it, I'm shy too but blogs have a way of smoothing out the playing field, don't they?..

Hope you are having a great visit with your family back in Quebec.

jaz@octoberfarm said...

thank you so much! this is so nice of you! i am anything but bashful and quiet! i will get to this soon!

tao.owl said...

I have really enjoyed reading more about you, I hope that it wasn't too painful :-)

The Gill-Man said...

I am honored, good sir! I will try to get my blog updated with my seven facts soon!

Louise said...

Heureuse que tu m'apprécie a ($%?#$%?&*!! de clavier)ce point mais comme JP, je ne blogue pas ici et la. Mais sur mon blogue a moi,je m'efforcerai a transmettre mes 7 réalités par exemple...

Chris 'Frog Queen' Davis said...

Awesome!! (and thank you!)

Thanks for sharing....and it looks like I am going to do some sharing on my blog this week! :D

Cheers!

Estelle said...

Merci Guillaume ! Ca risque de me prendre un peu de temps mais je repondrai, promis !