Saturday 11 February 2012

Trying to survive the jet lag

I am back from Québec since this morning, after a too short stay in my country. I am dead, or I feel like it. I always had issues with jet lags and I haven't had one of this sort (West-East) for a long while. They are the worst, of course. I know of the ways to deal with it, but I never really followed them, except for keeping myself hydrated. If I am still alive by the end of the afternoon, I should blog again (I have a lot to blog about), so please check this space if you are worried about me.

3 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

maybe your body is just trying to tell you it didn't want to leave yet. That was a short visit..

Cynthia said...

Bonne chance, le trajet Amérique > Europe me tue à chaque fois.

Anonymous said...

Holidays are never long enough home. You never visit all the places or people that you want to. I hope that you recover from you jetlag soon.