Friday 6 January 2012

Another Friday's sandwich treat

I don't know if I bore my readers with it, but I know some will enjoy this post, so here it is, for those who are interested, the weekly post about my usual Friday's sandwich treat. I was worried I couldn't get there before closing time because I was stuck on the phone at the last minute. But I managed to get there in time.

So this time I had a salmon baguette sandwich, but with a twist: one half was with horseradish sauce, the other one with cream cheese. Both sides had salt, pepper, tomatoes, lettuce, red onions and lemon juice. On the side: cashew nuts. To drink: Coca Cola. I went for a safe choice, maybe because it was the first Friday's sandwich treat of the week. Next Friday I will be more daring. You'll see.

One last observation: they don't call me "sir" anymore. Now it's "man", "mate" and "my friend". I think it is because I am now a regular...

1 comment:

PJ said...

C'est toujours bien d'être régulier, surtout quand le service est très bon au départ.