Wednesday 23 November 2011

The fog was back

This picture was taken last Sunday, but today was also foggy in the morning until around midday, albeit not as thick as last Sunday, so I decided to put that picture here to illustrate this post. Which is about nearly nothing really, but after the meatier, sanguine,controversial post of yesterday, I thought we could have something soothing before bedtime.

So there was fog this morning. It was deliciously cold and foggy. Sadly the train arrived on time so I didn't read much. But it was still lovely walking in the fog from home to the station, it almost makes me forget that it is part of my commute. I am trying to make peace with the month of November, which I often find gloomy. It seems to be working okay, at least when it is foggy outside.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

What a beautiful picture to carry into dreamland :-)

Cynthia said...

On a jamais de brouillard à Paris et je le regrette!

PJ said...

Le brouillard est rare ici aussi, mais j'ai vu du brouillard en hiver, ce qui est assez spécial.