Wednesday 25 May 2011

Blog and readership (and opera)

I was happily surprised today to discover that a high schooler (from Illinois according to Sitemeter), commented on an old post of mine, Sexy opera, which I was very proud of but sadly got unnoticed and was forgotten... until today. For some reason it made me feel quite happy. The high schooler found this blog by Googling "sexiest opera voice". Interesting. I am glad that I am not the only one in this world who thinks that opera is a sexy art, not only made of fat sopranos screeching and obese tenors digesting their pasta (yes, that was from the early blog). I am even happier to know that it is a kid loving opera.


So my blog is growing in readership, still I haven't beefed up the blogroll yet. I have not been an official followers of all the blogs on it either. I feel guilty about it. I feel even more guilty about not aswering all my comments, even by a sample thank you. So I am saying it now until I give it the proper attention it needs: thank you all for stopping by and commenting.

No comments: