Monday 28 February 2011

End of the month...

...but beginning of the week. I don't know what to think of it. There are moments like this, sometimes, I think I have a topic to blog about, or muse about, I feel I have one, even, but cannot quite grasp it. So what to think of this?

I don't like February much, or Monday for that matter. March is starting tomorrow. I like March better, if only for St-Patrick's Day. But it is a treacherous month, it can be springtime or just as cold as winter at its worst. But it is still dull February for a little bit and it agonises on a Monday. I guess it could be a sort of Blue Monday, but it is already getting lighter later outside and it does not feel that bad.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As they used to say at school when I was a child " a pinch, and a punch for the first of the month". School boys are far more vicious than the cold winds of February, and a new month often saw me with multiple bruises on my arms. So I hope that February didnt leave you too bruised, and that the pinch of March is gentler on you:-)