Tuesday 25 January 2011

Nocturnal fact of life

Just when my muses were smiling at me and I started to have ideas to blog about and the words started coming to me, I see that it is time for me to go to sleep. It is a cruel life for a nocturnal creature like myself. At least I managed to read a bit tonight. But I wanted to blog. No time to do it properly. So I will just write this quick post. I think I should become a writer, or some kind of artist, so I can work late and be productive when I can be.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ah, the Muses are unpredictable, and they whisper to the writer, and the artist at the most inopportune times :-)

The Gill-Man said...

Yeah, they usually whisper to me in the car, the bath, the john or when I'm nodding off (on a night that I have to get up early the next day). *sigh*