Tuesday 7 December 2010

Staying in the cave

I was supposed to go and rehearse like last week, but finally the actress couldn't make it, so I stayed in tonight. I am glad. Whatever I said about getting out of the house a week ago, I felt that I needed to stay at home. I feel tired and I need a rest. Even learning my lines by myself last night got me exhausted (I did make progress though). Sometimes it feels good to be an hermit. It is strange how my mood changed over a week, tonight I felt almost reclusive. It would be more accurate to say that I wanted to feel home and comfortable. Still, the cave can have its charm.

1 comment:

Gwen Buchanan said...

I know what you mean Guillaume.. sometimes the cave it a sought after place and it feels just right.. it's good to have a place to feel that way about when you need it..

Probably when you feel like going back out into the world, it will feel just right too..