Friday 3 September 2010

Changing shades and colours

Well, it does not feel like autumn yet, but it is early September after all. The colours in the trees are changing slightly. I am missing more and more the pictures on this blog and the few photos I put here recently don't quite make it: I still find the blog a bit bare. So expect a lot of picture posts when I get back.

Thinking about it got me thinking: like the ideas and topics, the colours of the blog change with the calendar and the seasons. Even when the picture you put there is old, it reflects your state of mind, which is partially influenced by the time of the year. It is my case anyway and you can find evidence of this on this blog. I notice also that my writing has been more frequent these days. Maybe it is also a sign of seasonal changes.

No comments: