Saturday 3 July 2010

Another great unknown line...

...this one from my niece. She deserved to be quoted here, especially in this category. It was back when she was just my then future wife's niece, very jealous of her aunt and disliking me strongly because of this. It was our first meeting, she was something like four and she asked us to draw scary monsters. I can't remember what the others draw, but I decided to impress my future niece by making a really scary monster. It was a big wolf's head, with the wings of a bat, the clawy legs of a hawk, the tongue, tail and fangs of a snake (the fangs looked like a mix of wolf's and snake's teeth actually), nasty red eyes, black fur, horns, what have you. Verdict of the niece:

"This monster isn't scary AT ALL!"

My wife and I still laugh about it to this day.

No comments: