Thursday 3 June 2010

Take it as a holiday

I have a lot of things to blog about, lots of inspiration these days, yet I don't have time. I am actively preparing for an interview and there might be more coming soon. It is good news, as I might not be unemployed for very long and my anxieties regarding work are now lessened... or redirected anyway. But it is frustrating: I spend time inside while it looks summery outside, being sunny and hot and looking every bit like the June day it is.

Somebody told me (I think it was my mother), regarding my current unemployment: "Take it as a holiday". It appears that I will not even have time for that. I should not complaint, but I have to confess that I wish it was rainy today.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Mothers are usually right....:-)

suzanne said...

Good luck :)