Friday 11 December 2009

First week at the office

I have now been at my new job for the first week. I say "my new job", but it is not only a new position, it is one that I will have simultaneously with my "old" job. Both are in the wonderful world of education. So I am slowly becoming a teacher. I hope so, anyway. So far, I appreciate more the new job. Maybe it is simply because it is new, maybe it is because it is nearer to home and I don't have to exhaust myself commuting, wasting my day in the meantime.

I enjoyed this week, anyway. Maybe because it is all new and it makes me more enthusiastic, but I like the team there, so far they are all welcoming, even friendly. I migh, and I say might, feel like I am part of it. That would be a welcomed change. Anyway, I like it so far.

2 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Everything seems to have come together to make this a wonderful experience... all the best!!

Guillaume said...

Thank you. It is a nice feeling right now, for sure.