Friday 20 March 2009

Recovering in Brittany

I am on holiday in Brittany since last Wednesday. It will be a relaxing holiday, or at least I will try to make it so. I have a cold that is very strong at the moment and it keeps me awake at night, so I am very tired. I also have a very sore throat, which you can hear in this video. I sound like a crow.

I think my first few days of work got me by surprise. It is a lovely job I have, but it is exhausting. The long commuting and my Saturday job (which I love so will keep it) ended up getting the better of me.

2 comments:

Gwen Buchanan said...

Sweet video of sky opening the present.. looked liked the dog had ownership of the present and wasn't going to let you have it.. pretty cute..... It was lovely to hear the voices of you both...

get well soon

Guillaume said...

Thank you, but don't forget that I have a better voice usually. With the cold I sound like a toad.