Wednesday 22 October 2008

A sort of social life

Okay, I will try not to blog too much about my work, as I might not keep it for very long (there have been redundancies already) and I want this blog to be more creative. That said, I will talk about my work, or something I rediscovered through it: social life. I don't think any of my new (and most likely short-termed) colleagues will become real friends, but I get along with a couple of them. And I live again in a multicultural environment, which is always nice. Ironic that, while it is probably the job I liked least in years, I much prefer the company of the people I work with now than in my last job. Some want us to meet after work on Friday to take a few drinks, but I don't think I will do it. Commuting is already long and gets me very tired and I'll want to see my wife sooner rather than later. That said, it's nice to know that I could have an evening out with "friends" if I wanted to.

No comments: