Sunday 31 August 2008

A year already...

Today, I have been married for a year already. Time flies. We will celebrate it today, with her parents, by having a nice meal in a restaurant, and we will keep on celebrating in Paris. We didn't have a proper honeymoon yet, so Paris will be a foretaste. We got ourselves in a Paris mood yesterday by watching Ratatouille (and to cure me from my musophobia).

So since it's our wedding anniversary and we are going to Paris soon, I thought I would give you the theme-song from the movie, which is sweet and talks about love and happiness. And it's in French! Oh, and it's a waltz too, so it reminds us of our first dance (although ours was not a waltz).

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So....what was your first dance?

Guillaume said...

"Eternal Flame" by the Bangles.