Sunday 24 July 2016

Looking for the Big Bad Wolf

As I blogged before in French, I have been looking for a wolf plush toy for the little Wolfie baby who is coming soon. As I call our son little wolf and wolfie, making the wolf his totem animal (until he decides otherwise), it made sense for him to have a wolf plush toy. Well, after a good bit of online research, I found this big bad wolf from IKEA. This is SO perfect. He is the wolf of the Little Red Riding Hood fairytale, with the grandmother snack in his arms and everything. I was thinking if I was lucky to find a naturalistic looking wolf, not the Big Bad Wolf from the fairytales, which is truly what one wants for his child. Give it to a Swedish company to give to a new generation of children to discover this great baddie archetype. Apparently he is named Lufsig and parts of the money you spend on him is sent to charities. Now I don't know if Lufsig available in the UK, but now I know what I'm looking for.