Saturday 16 July 2016

Addictive Piacelli

I bought this hazelnut nougat cream spread from Piacelli in the local Italian shop, to spare my stocks of peanut butter when I have breakfast. It is like a fancier version of Nutella. Or, as I mentioned it on Facebook, the Italian answer to crack cocain. I should have done my research: apparentlyOne of my friends commented this: "A Nutella type drug? It took me years to get off of that!" He's an old rocker still working in the music industry, so he knows what he is talking about. What he said sums up perfectly what this does and thus it deserves to be a great unknown line. I don't know exactly what makes the ingredients so potent, but this is so very addictive.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Never heard of this . . . a FANCIER version of Nutella, you say? OMG, keep it away from me! Like your friend, I've just nicely kicked my Nutella habit -- can't afford to get hooked again!