Wednesday 8 June 2016

The Action Men are gone

I blogged before, twice in fact, about the Action Men used on one of the local clothes shop window for advertisement.Well, they are now gone. I wonder why. Maybe because they were wearing clothes far too warm for the months to come. Maybe because these clothes looked nothing like the clothes sold in the shop. Or maybe they just didn't work as advertisement. A shame, I liked them, they had character, especially the ones with the scar on their cheek. It's the kind of toys I wish I had as a child. I might actually buy some for my son, when he is old enough for Action Men. Or let my brother-in-law buy them as presents, as he loved Action Man when he was a child.

1 comment:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Maybe they all went to the beach for the summer with some local Barbie dolls. Or with each other. It's 2016, after all.