Wednesday 30 March 2016

A typical Spring?

I have been thinking about it, I also mentioned it in a recent post, that Spring is not a nice season, when nature gently wakes up and blossoms. It is temperamental, has changing moods, goes from hot to cold in a matter of day, sometimes hours. Last Friday was almost hot, then the temperature went down and it often pours. I started wearing my shoes and taking off a few layers, but in the end I kept my warm coat. Because it got cold again. March is ending with a bang. And I can't help thinking that this is as it should be, as we should always expect. Nature is grouchy after hibernating. I am not sure if I like the season or not anymore, but I accept its nature. And I think we are having a very typical Spring.

4 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

Grouchiness -- great metaphor for Spring!

Cynthia said...

J'ai hate de metre mes sandales mais il fait encore beaucoup trop froid ! Par contre, je suis bien contente que l'hiver soit derrière nous ... le moral est meilleur grâce aux journées plus longues 😀

jaz@octoberfarm said...

one day we have upper 70's and the next it's 28. weird!

Rustic Pumpkin said...

Just fed up carting a heavy coat when it is not needed and being caught out without one when it is!