Sunday 17 January 2016

The Ticklers

Remember last June, when during a visit to a friend's house (my wife's best friend in this town), her nine years old daughter and her daughter's friend tickled me endlessly? Well, we visited them yesterday again and the girls were there. They are like Siamese twins, inseparable. It was lovely to see them as it had been a long time. But they remembered how they had bullied me with tickles a few months ago. I did not expect anything, we were playing some cards game, I had just won a round and the friend just looked at me naughtily and said: "Now it's time for your victory laugh!" And they started to tickle me right under the feet. They carried on until they had tickled me so much I became insensitive, which disappointed them. So it was really a nice time. And what the girl said before the attack deserves to be a great unknown line. It might be really mischievous of them, but I really love how comfortable they are with us, enough to consider us kindred spirits.

No comments: