Wednesday 18 November 2015

Gloom, doom and winter to come

A little more than a week ago, I blogged about the upcoming winter that meteorologists have been warning us about. Apparently, it is supposed to be one nasty winter, with cold temperatures and lots of snow. So far, so not so bad (or not so good in my case): it is still very mild for November. That said, we had a few torrential rains and at night the wind blows furiously. And apparently, the temperature will drop seriously when we get closer to the weekend and there are already snow alerts for the days and weeks to come. Like I said in my post from last week: I'll believe it when I'll see it. But a proper winter would be most welcome.

1 comment:

Rustic Pumpkin said...

Already fed up with ABigGale and Barney with hurricane Kate in between. Howling again here. I don't mind winter if the wind will just go away, please!