Friday 20 March 2015

Reading outside on the equinox

Well, today was the first official day of Spring and it was a warm and sunny day. So for the first time of the year, I read outside. Only for a few minutes, but still. It was my first time in 2015. I read outside far too seldom and want to get back into it this year. As a child, I remember doing it as early as February, if the temperature was warm enough. I also remember doing it far more often than now. It allowed me to be outside without being downright bored of being outside. I guess in our day and age, with the internet, one often forgets about such simple activity. But I intend to do better this year and read outside as often as I can. My aim is to do it from now until October inclusively, as often as possible.

1 comment:

jaz@octoberfarm said...

i have fond memories of summers spent on my porch reading nancy drew books.