Friday 13 March 2015

Montreal and Zombie Apocalypse

It is Friday the 13th and I was wondering how to mention it or commemorate it in a different way. I mean saying something else than: "mine was ok, how was yours?" Because mine was pretty much banal. So I thought that, since Friday the 13th is associated with gloom and doom, I will blog about gloom and doom. I recently read a funny post on MTL Blog, about how my city would survive and even strive in the event of a Zombie Apocalypse. You can read it here. I think the arguments are sound. Heck, they are pretty much full proof. We have the resources, the equipment, the geographic situation and the architecture to go full on against brain dead zombies and make them regret they ever... herrr... re-lived? Even if it is highly hypothetical and unlikely to the extreme, I am very proud of my city.