Saturday 3 January 2015

The miseries of plane travelling

I am back in the UK after my Christmas holidays. The post-Christmas, post holidays blues are already settling in, but I wish to blog about something else. I just rediscovered last night how dreadful traveling may be sometimes. Not all the flight was bad, but I lost the sound of my In Flight Entertainment system after two hours of use, so I had to rely on something else to get through the trip without getting bored: sleep, or attempt to. I was too tired to read. I did manage to sleep, surprisingly enough, but in a crammed space and on a sitting position, it was very uncomfortable and not exactly restorative. Especially since there was a good deal of turbulence. I had better flights. Yet, I did manage to sleep, so I guess I should not complain.

2 comments:

Debra She Who Seeks said...

There's nothing worse (or more impossible) than trying to sleep on an airplane in those cramped seats. I feel your pain, Guillaume!

Guillaume said...

Thank you!