Saturday 17 January 2015

Local beauties

There is one thing I love about local pubs, is that we can have a taste of the local beauties. I am talking about the beers of course. I took these three halves in the local pub of a village in Derbyshire that had an impressive variety of real ales. We were there on the suggestion of the friends of my wife, who lived near, and knew of my love of proper English beers. During a cold autumn night, after a walk through the woods to get there, before a late dinner, these three were heart warming. Shame on me, I do not remember which pub, but I will try to find it again and may give it a bit of publicity here on Vraie Fiction. Anyway, you can't have a much better evening than in such company, with a dark blonde, a dark blonde and a brunette at your table.

No comments: