Saturday 3 August 2013

Felicini in Manchester

This is a new post plugging a restaurant or a pub (or something on the menu of said pub or restaurant), a tradition which I had started last June. I usually do it on Friday evenings. I have mentioned the restaurant before. If you ever spend time in Manchester, try Felicini. It's an Italian restaurant and Italian gastronomy is my favorite. I ate there only once. It might not be the greatest restaurant, but I enjoyed the pasta dish I had enough to be inspired to make something similar at home. And it's really close to the International Anthony Burgess Foundation. These are enough reasons to plug it... Again.

Next time, I might plug something from Montreal.

3 comments:

PJ said...

Maison Publique, backée par Jamie Oliver, est pas pire pantoute. Mais je peut comprendre pourquoi il y en a qui n'aiment pas la formule.

Guillaume said...

Je suis tellement ignare en ce qui concerne les restaurants: je ne sais même pas c'est quoi Maison Publique. À se demander pourquoi j'écris des billets qui les ploguent. C'est pas comme si j'étais critique gastronomique.

PJ said...

Un restaurant relativement récent à Montréal, à deux pas de chez nous. On l'a essayé jeudi. C'est d'une certaine façon inspiré du pub anglais traditionnel mais ce n'est pas un pub standard.