Thursday 25 October 2012

Looking like a vampire

This is tonight's countdown to Halloween post. The picture was taken from this book. I don't look nearly as sinister or as grim as the count, I do not have his old fashioned elegance either, but I sure looks like a vampire. I have a cold see. When I have a cold, it usually starts in autumn and lasts until May. So I look pale, I cough, I sleep badly during weekdays, which means my eyes look very vampiric, bloodshot and all. I look like a Nosferatu all right, or a man who will soon turn into one.

And it might be the case. Vampires, just like werewolves,can become what they are not only by being bitten, but also through indirect means, say being a heathen, an heretic, and excommunicated or... being a werewolf in your lifetime. So I fit the bill. These days, I certainly have the right look.

2 comments:

The Artful Gypsy aka Wendy the Very Good Witch said...

Oh come now...you can't possibly look so sinister...or CAN YOU?! Muwahahaha! Sorry to hear you have a cold, and even worse to hear that it will last until May!!! Are you serious? That cannot be good! In fact, that sucks....BLOOD?!!! Say it isn't so Guillaume! :o) Hope you feel better sooner than 6 months!

suzanne said...

It's a good look for Halloween. But I hope you recover before May!