Monday 27 August 2012

Monday musing

It is a bank holiday weekend in the UK, so I am not at work today. We do not have a Labour Day in September, so instead we have this late August holidays. But I have no idea why there is a public holiday today, I mean what is the excuse for it. I guess there is no excuse needed for a public holiday. Of course, it is rainy. A rainy Monday is always the same, whether you work or not. I used to strongly dislike Mondays when I was unemployed (you can see a glimpse of my state of mind then here). Now I can appreciate more free Mondays. When they are rainy they are monotonous, but at least they can be pleasant. All I need to do is put a DVD on or open a book.

2 comments:

Cynthia said...

I was off too but had to sepend the whole day cleaning our new place and it was sunny and warm outside :/

Guillaume said...

Not fun.