Friday 27 April 2012

Getting tired of Friday treats

There I said it. I just don't enjoy my sandwich as much. I didn't enjoy it today anyway. I had almost the usual: smoked salmon baguette with horseradish sauce, Coca Cola and cashew on the side. Except that there was not enough smoked salmon so I got my baguette filled with what was left of shrimps, or prawns as they call it here. So Smoked salmon, prawns, horseradish sauce, red onion, tomatoes, salad... And it did nothing to me. I mean yes, I enjoyed it, but it barely registered. And I don't feel like a special customer anymore and I don't feel like it is special either. So I need to change my treats, maybe even change my Friday blog posts topics altogether.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You can have too much of a good thing, and a change is as good as a holiday...those are all the cliches I have up my sleeve:-)

Cynthia said...

So sad, you have to change treat once in a while to keep it fun.